You may register through this link: https://bit.ly/registrationconsultation. Meeting links will be provided through the registered email address in Google Forms.
All relevant public stakeholders and interested individuals are highly encouraged to send their comments and/or position paper through
Google Forms at: https://bit.ly/writtenconsultationharmonization.
For more information, you may download the following documents by clicking the links below:
1. Policy Brief – https://bit.ly/draftpolicybriefer
2. Full Text of the Draft Administrative Circular – https://bit.ly/fulltextdraftcircular
All submissions will be accepted up to May 30, 2022.
There will be virtual consultation meeting on
- May 13 for Public Stakeholders of BPI, PCA, PhilFIDA, SRA, NTA, BAFE, FPA, BAFS and BSWM
- May 17 for Public Stakeholders of BAI, NMIS, NDA, BAFE, FPA, BAFS, and BSWM
- May 20 for Public Stakeholders of BFAR, BAI-AFVDBCD, BAFE, FPA, BAFS, and BSWM
Please feel free to communicate with the Department of Agriculure c/o Mr. Josh Sumague at email@example.com or (02) 8926-7439, should you need further information.